The Storm Whale – Knitted Whale
This knitted whale was specially commissioned to celebrate the launch of The Storm Whale in 2013.
Now for the release of The Storm Whale In Winter, the knitted whale is back by popular demand. A new turquoise-blue ribbon denotes this edition from the original batch.
The whales are 100% wool and beautifully hand crafted in Nepal by Kumbeshwar, a founder member of Fair Trade Nepal. Employees are taught literacy and skills. In addition to fair wages their work supports a school of 260 children and an orphanage of nineteen.
- FREE UK P&P – select at checkout – please allow 2 weeks for delivery
- 100% wool collector’s whale (polyester filled)
- Hand dyed & hand knitted in Nepal
- Fair Trade certified producer
- Whale dimensions: 33cm head-to-tail
- Knitting pattern developed in collaboration with Gillie Davies (my mum!)
- Not recommended for children under 36 months
- Book sold separately here or here
*NB* If this item is unavailable and you would like to be notified when new stock comes in, please join the mailing list here.
To order more than one whale, please email firstname.lastname@example.org